February 14, 2020
- Lunch for today is BBQ Hot Dog, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Strawberry Banana Yogurt Crunch Parfait w/Graham Crackers, Corn, Holiday Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Seniors need to pay $20.00 dues to Katie Petersen or Mrs. P today.
4. Attention Sophomores, we are raffling off the series 3 Apple Watch that was earned from your fundraiser. Tickets will be 1 for $5 or 6 for $20. See Mrs. Arganbright or Mr. Jensen to purchase. Drawing will take place at a later date.
5. The Junior class is raffling off a 32” Samsung smart TV as a fundraiser. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Wrage or Mrs. Adams or at any home event from now till Feb. 21st. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
6. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. Lunch will be served. There is no cost for attendance, as it is supported by the Behavioral Health Education Center of Nebraska. Interested in attending? Please let Mrs. Kilmer know ASAP.
7. Girls State Applications will be due by February 17th into the office. If you missed the meeting, there are applications in the office.
8. TeamMates mentees need to complete the TeamMates survey in the email from Mrs. Thorpe.
9. Student Council is selling Valentine’s Day Candy Grams during lunch this week. They are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
10. Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov/youth-link and are due today. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
11. Come to the Library this week, we have some fun stuff going on. Check out a book, guess the number of items in our jar, guess the shredded book and work off your library fine.
12. District Wrestling at Hershey today at 3:00 pm and Saturday at 10:00 am. Departure is today at 9:30 am.
13. Cherry Co Spelling Bee will be in the Auditorium today at 1:00 pm.
14. Speech is at North Platte Invite Saturday at 8:30 am. Bus will load at 5:25 and depart at 5:40 am.
15. Reserve Girls & Boys Basketball Tourney at O’Neill Saturday at 10:15 am. Departure is at 7:30 am. Girls & Boys play at 10:15 vs. North Central, with girls playing in south high school gym and boys playing in the north high school gym.
16. Monday will be another John Baylor ACT test prep day from 8-10:00 am. Then classes will run on the 10:00 schedule and we eat lunch during period 4.
17. There will be a representative from MPCC Monday at 1:15 pm. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
18. Girls Sub District basketball will begin Monday vs. Ainsworth at Burwell at 7:00 pm. Girls basketball will load the bus Monday at 3:45 and depart at 4:00 pm.
19. Sandhills Leadership will be Monday from 1-3:00 pm.
20. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team on Friday, February 28th from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.