February 7, 2020
- Lunch for today is Pizza Hut Pizza, Mexi Tots w/Dinner Roll, or Roasted Ham & Cheddar Deli Wrap, Corn, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Seniors need to pay $20.00 dues to Katie Petersen or Mrs. P by Feb. 14th.
4. There will be a senior class meeting today at 3:32 pm in Mrs P's room. We will be taking the nominations for flower, song, motto, etc., and narrowing them down to 2-3 options for a final ballot vote. If you are interested in participating, you are welcome to attend.
5. Attention Sophomores, we are raffling off the series 3 Apple Watch that was earned from your fundraiser. Tickets will be 1 for $5 or 6 for $20. See Mrs. Arganbright or Mr. Jensen to purchase. Drawing will take place at a later date.
6. The Junior class is raffling off a 32” Samsung smart TV as a fundraiser. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Wrage or Mrs. Adams or at any home event from now till Feb. 21st. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
7. All NHS members must pay $10 in dues to Jenna Cox by February 13th.
8. Students: please do not bring video controllers to school. If you have them your teachers have been instructed to confiscate them and to bring them to the office for you to pick up after school. Thank you.
9. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. Lunch will be served. There is no cost for attendance, as it is supported by the Behavioral Health Education Center of Nebraska. Interested in attending? Please let Mrs. Kilmer know ASAP.
10. Girls State Applications will be due by February 17th into the office. If you missed the meeting yesterday, there are applications in the office.
11. Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov/youth-link and are due by February 14. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
12. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball here today vs. Gothenburg at 4:00 pm. JV boys will play at the Middle School and the rest are here at the high school. JV girls & boys will dismiss at 3:00 pm.
13. Southwest Conference Varsity Wrestling will be at Ogallala today at 12:00 pm CST. Departure will be at 7:00 am.
14. Bus will load at 5:45 am and depart at 6:00 am for the Stuart Speech Invite that begins Saturday at 8:00 am.
15. Coronation will be held this Sunday, February 9th at 5PM. A dance will be held after the ceremony from 7:30-10:30. Tickets may be purchased at Janine's, Sandhills State Bank, and Young's. Any student that purchases a ticket and attends the ceremony will get into the dance for free, otherwise admission to the dance is $5.00.
16. Coronation rehearsal is at 1:00 pm Sunday in the Gym. All participants, escorts and candidates need to be there at 1.
17. Reserve Girls & Boys basketball here vs. Ainsworth Monday at 6:00 pm.