December 3, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Taco in a Bag, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Zesty Black Beans, Cherry Crisp, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk. Reminder that anyone not purchasing a meal from the school lunch program will not be allowed to purchase items from the ala’carte.
2. Wrestling practice is every day after school. Boys basketball practice 3:45-6:00 pm at the high school today. Girls will practice today at the middle school from 4:45-6:00 pm.
3. Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from now till Dec. 24th. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry Co. Volunteer for the Annual Kettle Campaign by contacting Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400.
4. Student Council will have a meeting today after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
5. Students: Please remove fall locker posters if you would like to keep them by this Wednesday. Old ones need to come down.
6. One Act Play community performance is today at 7 pm in the high school auditorium. The team will depart after school for Sidney Thursday.
7. One Act play practice tomorrow at 7:00 am.
8. FBLA officer meeting tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.
9. ACT Test Prep will be tomorrow from 8-10:00 am. Students report to period 1 class at 8:00 am for attendance before going to their assigned rooms. Classes then will run on the 10:00 schedule. This week we will have the Snack Attack at 9:30 am tomorrow in the Commons.
10. Sandhills Leadership will be here tomorrow in the board room from 10:15-3:31 pm.
11. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here Thursday vs. O’Neill at 4:30 pm.
12. There will be a Mat Maids meeting for those interested in helping with Wrestling this Wednesday after school in Mr. Allison’s room.
13. Use your spare change to promote change! Join the FBLA in supporting the March of Dimes, an organization that supports families with premature babies. Vote for who you think is the cutest baby by placing your change in their container in the office by Wednesday, December 18th. Help us reach our $100 goal...all proceeds will go to the March of Dimes!
14. Please scan the QR code and vote for the No Shave November contest! Who do you think had the Best and Best Attempt at No Shave November. The code is located by the teacher’s lounge door.
15. Congratulations to our first Fall Photo Contest Winners. 1st: Taycee Reimers, 2nd: Dillion Muirhead, 3rd: Gage Krolikowski . Mrs. Arganbright will get your prizes! Thanks for participating! We will be having a Holiday photo contest. Submit your most festive photo by 12/11 at 4 pm to email@example.com and you can have the chance to win an old Mill gift card.