November 22, 2019
- Lunch for today is Cuban Hot Dog, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Chicken Caesar Deli Wrap, Steamed Broccoli Florets, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student Council Members if you have not paid your dues you will go on the fines list as of December 1.
3. Sophomores if you did not sell the 10 item requirement you owe dues. Find Mrs. Arganbright to find out how much you owe. If it's not paid by December 1 you will be placed on the fines list.
4. Seniors: If you’d like to be included in the senior quote section of the yearbook, check with KayLynn Miller.
5. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be electronic & emailed or physical copy can be scanned & returned to you.
6. State wrestling ticket orders are now being taken at the high school office. Tickets are again $32 per person for all sessions February 20th through the 22nd in Omaha. Orders must be paid at the time of order and in to the high school office by Thanksgiving break. This deadline is firm. Make checks payable to Valentine High School.
7. From now till Dec. 2 the Student Council is sponsoring a canned food drive. Freshmen take cans to Mrs. Arganbright, Sophomores to Ms. DeNaeyer, Juniors to Ms. Epke, and Seniors to Mr. Beebout’s room. Join in the competition. The class that brings the most items will earn a prize during lunch at a later date. We will also be competing with the Middle School. There will be a prize for the school that brings the most items.
8. Wrestling practice is every day after school. Girls basketball practice 6:00 am and again after school at the high school this week. Boys will practice today at the high school 6:00-8:00 pm.
9. Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from Nov. 29-Dec. 24th. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry Co. Volunteer for the Annual Kettle Campaign by contacting Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400.
10. National Guard recruiter will be here during lunch today for those that want to see him.
11. SWC One Act play will be at Minden Monday. Team should arrive here at 6:15, depart at 6:30 am, perform at 1:00 pm and should be back around 9:30 pm Monday.
12. Are you ready for Speech? Come to the organizational meeting on Monday, December 2nd, at 3:40 pm in Mrs. Cardinal's Room. If you can't make it, but would like to participate, please email Mrs. Galvin and Mrs. Cardinal.