October 29, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Soft Shell Tacos, Mini Corn Dogs, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Chili Lime Corn, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. One Act Play practice at 3:45 pm the rest of this week.
5. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
6. Mock Trial practice Thursday at 4:15 pm.
7. Volleyball Sub Districts finals will be at Bassett at 7:00 pm today.
8. School picture retakes will be Wednesday after school at Adamson Studio.
9. There will be a Halloween Teen Fun Night in the Multi-Purpose room from 7-11 pm Thursday, sponsored by American Legion Post 90. Admission will be $2.00 or 2 cans of food for the food pantry. There will be prizes so plan to attend.
10. Whomever borrowed the library copy of the yearbook, please return it to the library today.
11. FBLA work day in Mrs. Cardinal's room today...come in after school to select and work on your state competitions!
12. Varsity Football team will take on Adams Central in the 1st round of playoffs Friday at Hastings at 6:00 p.m. Team will eat at 11:00 am and then depart for Hastings. Good luck Badgers!