October 25, 2019
1. Lunch for today is BBQ Hot Dog, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza or Grilled Chicken Deli Wrap, Corn, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Freshman...It is time to bring shopfund to a close. Please finalize your sales and get your packets to Mrs. Cardinal no later than class time today! If you did not participate in the fundraiser or sell the minimum of $100 worth of merchandise, please pay your dues by the same time today!
3. Student council members please pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
4. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
5. One Act Play practice at 7:00 am Monday.
6. School picture retakes will be Wednesday, October 30th after school at Adamson Studio.
7. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
8. Mock Trial practice Monday at 4:15 pm.
9. SWC Volleyball will be vs Gothenburg today at 11:00 am for their first game at Gothenburg. Team will depart at 7:00 am.
10. FBLA members...if there is any way you can make it, please swing by Mrs. Cardinal's room after school today for about 20 minutes. We want to give you a heads up on our upcoming activities and also get you all signed up for our communication app. Thanks a ton!
11. The ACT test will be given to those that have registered to take it tomorrow from 8 am till 1 pm in the Commons. Those registered need to bring your ticket, a form of ID, 2 pencils, a calculator and to be here by 7:50 am.
12. Juniors and seniors who signed up for the college visit to Wayne State and Northeast will need to arrive at school by 6:50 next Monday morning, October 28th. The bus is LEAVING at 7 am. Turn make up slips in to the office TODAY by 3:30. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the school, but you will need money should you want snacks or something to eat on the drive home.
13. There will be a Halloween Teen Fun Night in the Multi-Purpose room from 7-11 pm next Thursday, October 31st, sponsored by American Legion Post 90. Admission will be $2.00 or 2 cans of food for the food pantry. There will be prizes so plan to attend.