October 17, 2019
- Lunch for today is Baked Spaghetti w/Garlic Breadstick, Spicy or Crispy ChickenSandwich, or Fresh Baked Combo Sub, Green Beans, Gelatin Dessert, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
5. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm
6. One Act Play practice at 7:00 am tomorrow.
7. The rep from Black Hills State College will be here today at 11:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
8. The National Honor Society will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive next Monday, October 21st from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. If you are interesting in signing up, please do so during your lunch shift. You must be at least 16 and meet the height and weight requirements. Those that are under 18 must also have a parent permission form signed. All donors must bring an ID.
9. District Cross Country will be at Ogallala today at 4:00 pm. Team will be dismissed at 11:10 to eat lunch and then depart at 11:30 am.
10. Varsity Volleyball Tri Invite is at Gordon/Rushville today at 5:00 pm. Team dismisses at 2:00 pm.
11. Speech Students...this week is your chance to support your team! Please sign up to help with concessions this Friday. There are two shifts with open spots. The sign up sheet is outside of Mrs. Cardinal's room!
12. Varsity Football here vs. Ord at 7:00 pm. tomorrow. It will also be a “Pink Out” theme.
13. Congratulations to Elliana Springer for being selected for the 2019 All-State Choir. She was selected into a choir of 300-400 other kids in the State of Nebraska. Thousands of kids audition for this, and it is an extremely difficult ensemble to make. Elliana is now a 2 time All-Stater. Congratulations to Elliana!!!!
14. Valentine Varsity Volleyball Invite will be at 10:30 am Saturday.
15. The Financial Aid Night and Presentation will be at 6:30 p.m. in the commons Monday, October 21. All Juniors, Seniors, & their parents are encouraged to attend; a meal will be provided, and scholarships will be discussed.