October 1, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Creamy Macaroni & Cheese w/Dinner Roll, Breaded Beef Patty Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Ham & Turkey Sub, Peas, Brownie, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
2. The following are the designated days for Homecoming week. Today is Tropical, Wednesday Mathlete vs. Athlete, Thursday is VSCO/90’s Grunge, and Friday is Spirit Day!
3. Student Council will be hosting the homecoming dodge ball tournament tonight after the JV football game in the multipurpose room. A fun class competition! No sign up necessary, show up and have fun!
4. Mock Trial practice Thursday at 4:15 pm.
5. One Act Play practice tomorrow at 7:00 am.
6. Varsity Volleyball Tri Invite here today vs. Cody/Kilgore & North Central at 5:00 pm. Reserve & JV Volleyball vs. North Central today at the Middle School at 5:00 p.m.
7. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
8. Sophomores remember to share the link to the fancloth store. We are 1/2 to our goal and the store closes October 10th. If you are not going to sell any apparel you can pay your dues to Mrs. Arganbright so you do not get put on the fines list. Thank you.
9. The library will be closed today to unsupervised students.
10. There will be a flu shot clinic sponsored by the local Health Department on Thursday,October 10 at the high school from 9-11am. This is open to school students, staff, families, and the public. The CDC recommends the flu shot for anyone over age 6 MONTHS, with VERY FEW exceptions. Getting the flu shot reduces your risk of getting or carrying the influenza viruses from 40-90%! They do bill insurance so bring your card and parent permission, and let’s reduce influenza in our schools this year!
11. Cross Country at West Holt Thursday at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 12:45 pm.
12. SWC Girls Golf at Broken Bow Thursday at 10:00 am. Departure will be at 7:00 am.
13. Reserve/JV/Varsity Volleyball at Hershey Thursday at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:15 pm.