September 24, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Nosh’n but Brunch: Chorizo & Egg Grilled Cheese, Southwest Pulled Pork Nachos, or Fresh Baked Turkey & Cheese Sub, Refried Beans, Cinnamon Stick, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Mustangs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!
4. FBLA Fall Leadership Conference will be in Hastings today. They should be back about 6:30 pm.
5. Freshmen class officer meeting tomorrow at 7:30 am in Mrs. Hoefs room.
6. One Act Play practice today at 7:00 pm
7. Valentine Golf Invite today at 10:00 am. Players will be dismissed at 8:30 am.
8. Reserve & JV Volleyball at Gordon/Rushville today at 6:00 pm.Team dismiss 3:00 pm.
9. There will be a senior officer meeting Wednesday 7:30AM in Mrs. P's room.
10. State Range Judging at Holt co. Wednesday. Team will depart at 6 am and should return by the end of the school day.
11. The “Ripple Effect” will be viewed in the Auditorium Wednesday from 7-9 pm. It is the story of the suicidal man who survived after jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. The presentation is sponsored by Healthy Choices for Cherry County and it is open to the public.
12. Interact will be meeting again at 8:15 pm Wednesday at MPCC. Come join us for a snack and to see what Interact is all about.
13. JV & Varsity Volleyball at Mullen Thursday at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:15 pm.
14. Cross Country at Gordon/Rushville Thursday at 5 Pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
15. Valentine Girls Golf Tri will be at 4:00 pm. Thursday vs. West Holt & Ainsworth. Golfers will dismiss Thursday at 3:00 pm.
16. Mock Trial practice Thursday at 4:15 pm.
17. To kick off spirit week for Homecoming this Sunday, September 29th Badger Boosters will be sponsoring powder puff football and guys volleyball starting at 4 pm. Sign up your team in the office. All are welcome!
18. Be a part of the first Badger Spirit mural. Find Mrs Arganbright or Mrs. Swim decorate a spirit hexagon and return to us by Friday!