September 20, 2019
- Lunch for today is Taco in a Bag, Spicy or Crispy Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Combo Sub, Peas, Apple Crisp, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- FBLA Members - please complete your release form (with your parents assistance) and return it to Mrs. Cardinal by today. There is a white basket on her desk - please place the forms in it upon completion. Thank you!
3. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
4. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Mustangs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!
5. Varsity Football today at Winner at 7:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:45pm.
6. Cross Country at O’Neill today at 3:30 p.m. Team will dismiss at 11:30 to eat first shift, & depart at noon. Good Luck Badger teams!
7. Varsity Volleyball at McCook Invite Saturday at 11:00 a.m. Team will depart at 6:15 a.m.
8. John Baylor ACT Test Prep Day will be Monday from 8-10 am. Students should go to their period 1 class at 8:00 for attendance and then go to their assigned ACT test prep room. Seniors should report to period 1 class for attendance and then to the Commons on Monday. Classes run on 10:00 schedule rest of the day.
9. The UNK rep will be here Monday at 1:00 p.m. Those interested in seeing them need to sign up in advance in the office. This will be during period 5 class since we will be running on a shortened class schedule.
10. There will be a brief Jr. Class window and float committee meeting Monday after school in Mrs. Adams room. If you don’t remember if you are one of those committees see Mrs. Adams.
11. JV Football here vs. Alliance Monday at 5:00 pm.
12. FBLA Fall Leadership Conference will be in Hastings Tuesday. Departure will be 4:30 am.
13. Freshmen class officer meeting Tuesday at 7:30 am in Mrs. Hoefs room.
14. One Act Play practice Tuesday at 7:00 pm
15. Valentine Golf Invite Tuesday at 10:00 am.
16. Reserve & JV Volleyball at Gordon/Rushville Tuesday at 6:00 pm. Team dismiss 3:00 pm