VHS Daily Announcements
Thursday, September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
- Lunch for today is Cheese Quesadilla with Beef Enchilada Soup, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Roasted Ham & Cheddar Deli Wrap, Green Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes –forms are due to Mrs. Kilmer by the end of the day today.
- FBLA Members - please complete your release form (with your parents assistance) and return it to Mrs. Cardinal by Friday, 9/20/19. There is a white basket on her desk - please place the forms in it upon completion. Thank you!
- No Mock Trial practice today.
- Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
- UNK/CCC college visit will be today. Those Juniors & Seniors attending will be returning about 8:30 pm.
- Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Broncs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!
- Congratulations to the 2019 Homecoming candidates: Faith Cox, Jenna Cox, Aluxyn Hollenbeck, Jon Keller, Morgan McGinley and Chase Olson.
- Girls Golf at Gothenburg today.
- Varsity Football Friday at Winner at 7:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:45pm.
- Cross Country at O’Neill Friday at 3:30 p.m. Team will dismiss at 11:30 to eat first shift, & depart at noon.
- Varsity Volleyball at McCook Invite Saturday at 11:00 a.m. Team will depart at 6:15 a.m.