September 17, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Beefy Chili w/crackers, Corn Dog, or Fresh Baked Ham & Turkey Sub, Candied Carrots, Cinnamon Bun, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
2. Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than this Thursday.
3. No Mock trial practice Thursday.
4. Middle School Volleyball home vs Kilgore & Sandhills/Thedford Tuesday at 5:30 pm
5. Middle School Football here vs. Broken Bow Tuesday at 4:30 pm.
6. One Act Play practice Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
7. FFA meeting Tuesday after sport practices in Mr. Nollette’s room.
8. There is no school Wednesday due to a teacher in-service. Classes will resume Thursday at 8 am.
9. There will be Area Range Judging in Ainsworth Wednesday. Departure at 7:30 am.
10. Teen Autumn Art Workshop @ Halsey Wednesday with departure at 7:00 am and returning home around 4:30 pm.
11. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
12. UNK/CCC college visit will be Thursday. Those Juniors & Seniors signed up to go will depart 7:00 am & will be returning about 8:30 pm.
13. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Broncs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!
14. Girls Golf at Gothenburg Thursday at 9 am. Departure will be at 5:30 am.