September 16, 2019
- Lunch for today is Home-style Spaghetti w/garlic breadstick, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Asian Salad w/roasted flatbread, Baked Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than this Thursday.
- Mock Trial practice at 4:15 pm. Today.
4. JV Football here vs. Winner today at 6:00 pm.
5. Middle School Volleyball home vs Kilgore & Sandhills/Thedford Tuesday at 5:30 pm
6. Middle School Football here vs. Broken Bow Tuesday at 4:30 pm.
7. One Act Play practice Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
8. FFA meeting Tuesday after sport practices in Mr. Nollette’s room.
9. Attention FBLA Members: Please meet in the commons area tomorrow for a group picture at 7:45 am.
10. There is no school Wednesday due to a teacher in-service.
11. There will be Area Range Judging in Ainsworth Wednesday. Departure at 7:30 am.
12. Teen Autumn Art Workshop @ Halsey Wednesday with departure at 7:00 am and returning home around 4:30 pm.
13. UNK/CCC college visit will be Thursday. Those Juniors & Seniors signed up to go will depart 7:00 am & will be returning about 8:30 pm.
14. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Broncs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!
15. Congratulations to Allison Hitchcock for being selected as the Badger Athlete of the week: Mrs. Cronin says Allison is always hustling, working hard, and going for every ball. It doesn't matter if it's in practice or a game, she has the mentality that the ball isn't going to hit the floor uncontested. She is also a great teammate and works with the younger girls in a very positive way. Ali is a competitor and wants to win.
16. Congratulations to Tagg Buechle for being selected as the Badger Scholar of the week. Mr. Nollette says Through the first few weeks of school, I have noticed Tagg multiple times arriving before school to seek help on an assignment or ask questions. To go along with that, it was noticed during our Range Judging Clinic that Tagg was spending extra time by himself walking through and studying plants. Thanks Tagg for setting the example!
17. The choir room will be open today from 4-6 p.m. or as needed for students who need support