September 13, 2019
- Lunch for today is Taco Burger, Personal Pan Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Turkey & Cheddar Deli Wrap, Zesty Black Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19.
3. Varsity Football at Chadron today at 7:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:15 pm.
4. Congratulations to the Girls Golf Team for placing 4th yesterday at the Broken Bow invite. Ramsey Ravenscroft placed 4th and Shauna Radant placed 10th.
5. FBLA officer interviews will be at MPCC from 4-7 pm today.
6. ACT will be given in the Commons tomorrow from 8 am-1 pm. Those registered to take the test need to bring their admission ticket, a form of identification, a calculator, 2 pencils, and to be here by 7:50 am.
7. Cross Country at Broken Bow tomorrow at 10:00 am. Team will depart at 7:00 am.
8. Varsity Volleyball at Cozad Invite tomorrow at 12:30 pm Team will depart at 8:00 am.
9. JV Football here vs. Winner Monday at 6:00 pm.
10. There is no school next Wednesday, Sept. 18th due to a teacher in-service.
11. There will be Area Range Judging in Ainsworth next Wednesday. Departure at 7:30 am.
12. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Broncs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!