September 12, 2019
- Lunch for today is Beef Goulash w/Garlic Breadstick, Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Roasted Chicken Sub, Herb Roasted Broccoli, Fresh Baked Sugar Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19.
3. Girls Golf will be at Broken Bow today at 10:00 am Departure at 7 a.m.
4. Reserve & JV Volleyball here vs. Cody/Kilgore today at 6:00 pm.
5. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm.
6. Varsity Football at Chadron Friday at 7:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:15 pm. Make up slips for period 8 will be delivered today during period 8.
7. FBLA officer interviews will be at MPCC from 4-7 pm Friday.
8. ACT will be given in the Commons Saturday from 8 am-1 pm. Those registered to take the test need to bring their admission ticket, a form of identification, a calculator, 2 pencils, and to be here by 7:50 am.
9. Cross Country at Broken Bow Saturday at 10:00 am. Team will depart at 7:00 am.
10. Varsity Volleyball at Cozad Invite Saturday at 12:30 pm Team will depart at 8:00 am.
11. Homecoming this year is Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Broncs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!