September 10, 2019
- Lunch for today is Baked Breaded Steak Fingers w/Dinner roll, Italian Melt, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Golden Corn, Apple Crisp, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- High School Activity passes can be purchased in the office. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-19 school year are available on a first come first serve basis for $50.
5. Jostens orders for Senior class rings and letterman jackets are due by today to Mrs. P. Letterman order forms are in the office.
6. Sophomores should have received a class ring order packet in their English class. Ordering a class ring is an option and is not mandatory. Students should visit with their parents before deciding to order a class ring.
7. Individual school pictures will be taken by Adamson’s Studio Wednesday during period 1 class. You will need to present the packet to Adamson’s this Wednesday when you go to the auditorium for the picture. Seniors will need to report to the auditorium between 7:30-8:00 am to have a picture taken for the files.
8. Girls Golf will be at Chadron today at 10:00 am. Team will depart at 6:30 am.
9. Football practice will be at 6 pm today.
10. JV & Varsity Volleyball Tri Invite will be here vs. O’Neill & West Holt today at 5:30 pm. Tonight’s theme is Red, White and Blue.
11. Student Council will meet Wednesday at 3:35 pm in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
12. Girls Golf will be at Broken Bow Thursday at 10:00 am Departure at 7 a.m.
13. Reserve & JV Volleyball here vs. Cody/Kilgore Thursday at 6:00 pm.
14. Interact will be having their first meeting Sept. 11th at 8:00 pm at Mid Plains Community College.
15. All Juniors and Seniors will attend the College Fair in Chadron today. Students will have the opportunity to visit with representatives from 50+ 2-year schools, 4-year schools, and branches of the military. Students should arrive at school at 7 a.m. and will return by 4 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Juniors will then choose 1 or 2 of the following group college visits. Seniors are encouraged, but not required, to attend any of the following group visits:
· UNK and CCC in Hastings - September 19. We will leave at 7 am and will return at approximately 8:30 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
· Wayne State and Northeast Community College - October 28. We will leave at 7 am and return by approximately 7 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
· NCTA in Curtis (and hopefully Mid-Plains Community College) will either be November 4 or 5. Mrs. Kilmer is still working on the details but wanted to share the dates. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.