September 4, 2019
- Lunch for today is Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet w/Garlic Breadstick, Crispy or Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or Southwest Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- High School Activity passes can be purchased in the office. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19. You will also need to complete your online application to MPCC if this is your first year for dual-credit and take the Accuplacer (if needed). No payment is required so do not let this opportunity for college credit pass you by. See Mrs. Kilmer if you have questions.
- Mid-Plains Community College will be here Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the board room for students to take the Accuplacer.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-19 school year (last year) have arrived and may be picked up in the office if you ordered one. If you did not order one we have a few extras that are on a first come first serve basis for $50.
6. Tryouts for this year's one act play will be held today right after school and Thursday at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices.
7. Range Judging Clinic will be in Valentine today during periods 1-4 only.
8. We will be having a bus evacuation drill during the lunch period today during the lunch time.
9. Girls golf will be at West Holt Thursday at 9:00 am. Departure is at 6:30 am.
10. JV & Varsity Volleyball Thursday at Winner at 4:30 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
11. Jostens orders for Senior class rings and letterman jackets are due by Monday, Sept. 9th to Mrs. P. Letterman order forms are in the office.
12. Sophomores will receive a class ring order packet in their English class. These will be ordered on line for those that are interested in purchasing one. Ordering a class ring is an option and is not mandatory. Students should visit with their parents before deciding to order a class ring.
13. Cross Country will be at Ainsworth Invite Thursday at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:40 pm.
14. Mock Trial will practice Thursday at 4:15 pm.
15. The Marine Recruiter will be here over the lunch period Friday for those that want to see him.
16. Any track athletes not in XC please see Mrs. Arganbright to work in the concession stand Friday at the football game.
17. Varsity Football here vs. Ogallala Friday at 7:00 pm.