September 3, 2019
- Lunch for today is Soft Shell Beefy Tacos, Mini Corn Dogs, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Chili Lime Corn, Peanut Butter Bar, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- High School Activity passes can be purchased in the office. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19. You will also need to complete your online application to MPCC if this is your first year for dual-credit and take the Accuplacer (if needed). No payment is required so do not let this opportunity for college credit pass you by. See Mrs. Kilmer if you have questions.
- Mid-Plains Community College will be here Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the board room for students to take the Accuplacer.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-19 school year (last year) have arrived and may be picked up in the office if you ordered one. If you did not order one we have a few extras that are on a first come first serve basis for $50.
- All students (both cast and crew) who are interested in one-act should report to Mrs. P's room right after school next today for a very short informational meeting. Students will be able to learn about the season, see the schedule, and see portions of the script for tryouts. Come join us! We would love to have you!
7. Tryouts for this year's one act play will be held tomorrow right after school and Thursday at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices.
8. The seniors will meet with Jostens rep today at 1:00 pm. It should take maybe 20-25 minutes.
9. There will be a NHS Officer meeting tomorrow at 7:40 am.
10. Range Judging Clinic will be in Valentine tomorrow during periods 1-4 only.
11. We will be having a bus evacuation drill during the lunch period Wednesday during the lunch time.
12. Girls golf will be at West Holt Thursday at 9:00 am. Departure is at 6:30 am.
13. JV & Varsity Volleyball Thursday at Winner at 4:30 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
14. Cross Country will be at Ainsworth Invite Thursday at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:40 pm.
15. Congratulations to Ramsey Ravenscroft for being our Badger Athlete of the Week. Mr. Muirhead says Ramsey had a great start to her senior golf season. This past week she finished 2nd at the Ainsworth Invitational by shooting a 96. Ramsey lead the way for the Lady Badgers who finished in 1st place as a team, claiming the Ainsworth Invitational Championship.
16. Congratulations to Madison Brackeen. Mrs. Cardinal says at the start of the year, I asked the students in Personal Finance why they took this class. Madison was the only one who didn't choose this class, but was assigned it by chance. After completing chapter 1 this week, it is clear that Madison has embraced this class. She aced her assignments and test for Chapter 1. Her short answer responses and personal reflections have been outstanding. She took a challenging situation and has embraced it. Thank you for giving Personal Finance a chance, Madison...it is going to change your life!