VHS Daily Announcements
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
August 21, 2019
- Lunch for today is Baked Breaded Steak Fingers with roll, Home-Style Chicken & Noodles with roll or Chef Salad with Roasted Flatbread, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- All Students need to turn in your signed forms if you have not already done so. A list is posted in the office window of those that still need to turn something in.
- NHS members that are interested in running for an officer position, please sign up outside of Mrs. Stoner's door by Friday. We will vote next week!
- Cross Country, Volleyball, and Girls Golf practice today after school. Football practice is at 4:00 pm
- Class meetings will be held today at 10:15 a.m. during the last part of period 3. Voting for class officers will be done during this time. Freshmen will meet in the gym, Sophomores in the Choir room, Juniors in the Commons and Seniors in the Auditorium. Students will need to take a pencil as well as your chromebook to the class meetings.
- The High School fall sports meeting for students & parents will be in the Commons today at 7:00 pm.
- Girls Golf will be at O’Neill Thursday 9:00 am. Departure will be at 6:00 am
- Gatorade Scrimmages will be Thursday. Volleyball at 5pm and Football at 6pm. Individual Team pictures for volleyball, football and cross country will take place before the scrimmages.
- VHS is resurrecting FBLA this year looking for members! FBLA stands for Future Business Leaders of America. All students may participate whether they are currently enrolled in a business class or not. Please check out the bulletin board in the business classroom hallway and ask either Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal if you have questions. Use the QR code on the bulletin board to register by today if you are interested in FBLA.
- There will be a FBLA organizational meeting in Mrs. Manning's room on Monday, August 26, 3:32 pm. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please let Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal know.