High School Daily Announcements
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
May 15, 2019
- No Lunch served today.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp, to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- If you did not order a Yearbook yet for the 2018-2019 school year see the office.
- A current fines list is posted in the office window. All fines need to be taken care of before you leave for the summer.
- Lost and found articles are in the Commons. Please look through them and take home what is yours.
- If you are interested in taking a Business Communications and Entrepreneurship class with the possibility of starting a student-run business during the 2019-2020 school year, see Mrs. Kilmer or Mrs. Manning.
- All library books are due back to the Library and any fines due will need to be paid before you check out.
- Reminder to student council members check your email and vote for officers!
- Students who are interested in helping as actors/actresses for EMS scenarios, should let Mrs. Kilmer or the Chief of Police Dana Miller know. The event will occur on May 21 at 7 pm. This is a fun learning experience that serves as community service for your resume as well.
- Those that need to take semester tests will need to wait till after they take their tests today to have their teacher sign their sheets. Students should be able to take care of any fines in between classes and should not leave class to do this.
- Semester tests will be given in periods 5-8 today for those that need to take them. Classes will run from 8:00 am till noon. Breakfast will be served but no lunch is served.
- Report cards may be picked up tomorrow in the office between 1:00-3:30 pm. Those that do not pick up report cards at that time can expect them in the mail the following week. Summer weight lifting and physical information will be in with the report cards.
- Departure for State Track Friday will be at noon Thursday.
- Congratulations to the Boys Golf team on placing 3rd as a team at Districts yesterday. Lyle Cate placed 9th individually. State golf will be May 21-22 at Kearney.