High School Daily Announcements
Friday, May 10, 2019
May 10, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza, Baked Fish & Cheese Sandwich, or Chicken Caesar Deli Wrap, Mixed Vegetables, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp, to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- If you did not order a Yearbook yet for the 2018-2019 school year see the office.
- A current fines list is posted in the office window. All fines need to be taken care of before you leave for the summer.
- Student council members please check your email!!
- Valentine golf invite is today at 10:30. Golfers will go to period 1 class and will be dismissed at 8:50 to go to Frederick’s Peak.
- Congratulations to the boys 4x8 team of Hank Lancaster, Caleb Long, Riece Rivera and Drake Janssen Drake Janssen in the mile and Izzy Salters in the 200, and Kenny Shelbourn in the triple jump for all qualifying for State.
- Lost and found articles are in the Commons. Please look through them and take home what is yours.
- The Marine Recruiter will be here today during lunch if you would like to visit with him.
- If you are interested in taking a Business Communications and Entrepreneurship class with the possibility of starting a student-run business during the 2019-2020 school year, see Mrs. Kilmer or Mrs. Manning.
- All library books are due back to the Library and any fines due will need to be paid before you check out.
- Track uniform check in will be today after school for those who have not qualified for the State Track meet. Please try and have your uniforms washed. Thank you.
- Seniors: turn your scholarship listing in to Mrs. Kilmer today if you have not already done so. You can email her your list or share it as a google doc. Also Seniors, if you want to get your “duck” shirt you have to do it today or tomorrow.
- Students who are interested in helping as actors/actresses for EMS scenarios, should let Mrs. Kilmer or the Chief of Police Dana Miller know. The event will occur on May 21 at 7 pm. This is a fun learning experience that serves as community service for your resume as well.
- Seniors will meet during period 1 for the group picture in the yearbook.
- Seniors will report to period 1 classes today to check out of that class and then will go to the Commons for their group picture, then to the gym for graduation rehearsal and to receive their cap & gown. Graduation will be held in the Auditorium Saturday at 4:00 pm
- The ACT test will be given at Todd Co. Saturday for those that have registered in advance.
- Monday will be the last day of school for those that do not have to take semester tests. Student check out sheets will be handed out during period 1 Monday. Students will clean out their lockers during English classes Monday. Those that need to take semester tests will need to wait till after they take their tests Tuesday & Wednesday to have their teacher sign their sheets.
- There will be a boys basketball meeting Monday after school in Mr. Beebout’s room.