High School Daily Announcements
Monday, April 29, 2019
April 29, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Spaghetti w/Garlic Breadstick, Cheeseburger, or Oriental Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Candied Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Mock Trial t-shirts are $15.00 and need to be picked up from Mrs. Adams.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp need to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-2019 school year will be available to be ordered during the lunch period this week for $45 each. To ensure you receive one, you must order in advance while on sale. No extras will be ordered.
- If you are in Student Council and want to be an officer please find an application form in the office. Office applications are due Monday May 6th. Current Student Council members check your email.
- If you'd like to be in Student Council next year, see Mrs. Arganbright for an application.
- Boys golf will be at Ainsworth today at 9:00 am. Departure will be at 7:00 am.
- There is a football meeting in Mr. Beebout's room tomorrow at 3:35 for all those going out next year.
- FFA Banquet will be tomorrow at the 4-H building at 6:00 pm.
- Ten random students from each class were chosen for a feature page for the yearbook. Please check your email to see if you were one of them. There is a short questionnaire for those students. Thanks!
- Manufacturing class will be taking the Welding Certification class at Scottsbluff Thursday.
- There is no school Friday due to the Valentine Track Invite starting at 10:00 am.
- The Badger Booster Banquet will be held next Sunday, May 5th at 6:00 pm at the Peppermill. The Boosters have free tickets for the athletes but you will need to pick up your free ticket in the office if you plan to attend. Adult tickets are available in the office for $12.00 each.
- Attention Teachers and Students: Changes for the Chadron Scholastic Contest CANNOT be made past 9 AM on Wednesday morning. The contest will be Wednesday, May 8th. Please check the office window for the complete registration prior to that and notify the teacher who selected you for the test if changes need to be made. Teachers can then submit changes to Mrs. Kilmer.
- Attention Seniors: You need to turn in a wallet size picture to Mrs. Stoner by next Tuesday, May 7th for the hallway composite.
- Happy birthday this week to: Reaghan Shelbourn, Jorden Dittmer, & Maddy Pilakowski.
- Congratulations to the Badger Athlete of the Week, Izzy Salters. Mr. Beebout says Izzy recently qualified for the Norfolk Classic Track Meet in the 200 Meter Dash. She has scored the most points on the girls track team and continues to work hard in all her events including Long Jump, 100m, 400m, and the girls 4x100. Congratulations to the Badger Scholar of the Week, Holden Mundorf. Mrs. Stoner says Holden definitely deserves the title of Scholar of the Week. He is always respectful, quiet, and completes quality work on time. Even while being involved in a sport each season, along with FFA, Holden manages to always stay organized and on top of his assignments. I appreciate his responsibility and the dedication and time he puts into his academics.