High School Daily Announcements
Friday, April 26, 2019
April 26, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Personal Pan Cheese Pizza, Taco Burger, or turkey & Cheddar Deli Wrap, Zesty Black Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Mock Trial t-shirts are $15.00 and need to be picked up from Mrs. Adams.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp need to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- There will be a volleyball meeting after school today in the library.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-2019 school year will be available to be ordered during the lunch period this week and next week for $45 each. To ensure you receive one, you must order in advance while on sale. No extras will be ordered.
- Boys Golf will be at Broken Bow today at 9:30 am. Team will depart at 6:30 am.
- JV Golf will be at Mullen today at 2:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 11:15 am.
- If you are currently in Student Council and would like to be an officer please find an application form in the office. Office applications are due Monday May 6th. Current Student Council members check your email.
- If you'd like to be in Student Council next year, see Mrs. Arganbright for an application.
- SWC Track will be at Cozad Saturday at 11:00 am. Departure at 6:30 am.
- Boys golf will be at Ainsworth Monday at 9:00 am. Departure will be at 7:00 am.
- FFA Banquet will be next Tuesday, April 30th at the 4-H building at 6:00 pm.
- Ten random students from each class were chosen for a feature page for the yearbook. Please check your email to see if you were one of them. There is a short questionnaire for those students. Thanks!