High School Daily Announcements
Thursday, April 25, 2019
April 25, 2019
- Lunch for today will be ‘Rito In-Cog-neato: Pad Thai ‘Rito, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Roasted Chicken Sub, Herb Roasted Broccoli, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Mock Trial t-shirts are $15.00 and need to be picked up from Mrs. Adams.
- FFA Officer and Scholarship Interviews will be today after school.
- Boys Golf at Bassett today at 2:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 11:30 am and will eat 1st shift.
- Norfolk Track Classic is today at 4:45 pm. Departure at noon. They will need to eat 1st shift.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp need to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- There will be a volleyball meeting after school Friday in the library.
- A reminder to Seniors that the Midland News questioinaire were due yesterday. Check with them if you haven’t returned yours to see if you can still get it in.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-2019 school year will be available to be ordered during the lunch period this week and next week for $45 each. To ensure you receive one, you must order in advance while on sale. No extras will be ordered.
- The 8th period Building Construction class will be working on site today during periods 1-4.
- Boys Golf will be at Broken Bow Friday at 9:30 am. Team will depart at 6:30 am.
- JV Golf will be at Mullen Friday at 2:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 11:15 am.
- If you are currently in Student Council and would like to be an officer please find an application form in the office. Office applications are due Monday May 6th. Current Student Council members check your email.
- If you'd like to be in Student Council next year, see Mrs. Arganbright for an application.
- SWC Track will be at Cozad Saturday at 11:00 am. Departure at 6:30 am.