VMS Announcements 4/15/19
Monday, April 15, 2019
- Lunch: Chicken Pot Pie, Hot Ham & Cheese Bagel Melt, Crinkle Cut Fries
- Please excuse the following students at 11:4 0am today to go to Ainsworth to the ESU Quiz Bowl. Good Luck to all! They will also be eating first lunch shift today. Cadence Swanson, Emma Kreutner, Doc Lancaster, Thane Taylor, Sadi Osnes, Lex Larsen, Grant Boes, Finley Mosner, Jack Lancaster, Lainey Egelhoff, Taylor Battershaw, and Logan Muirhead.
- NSCAS testing: Tuesday - 6th grade ELA, Wednesday - 6th, 7th and 8th grade ELA, Thursday - 6th and 7th ELA. Please be sure to be at school with plenty of rest, a good breakfast, and try your best.
- MS Track at O’Neill tomorrow. Departure time will be 6:30 a.m. - tracksters need to be at the school by 6:15.
- There are Summer Day Camp forms outside the office, teachers have informational sheets in their mailboxes to hand out in Badger Pause
- The winner for the most money raised for our "Pennies for Patients" fundraiser was Mrs. Galvin's Badger Pause with $42.16. Mrs. Hand's was 2nd with $34.89 and Mrs. Breuklander's was 3rd, raising $30.56. Mr. Bish's came in 4th raising $19.41 and Mr. Pettigrew's came in 5th with $17.59.Overall, VMS raised $168.50. Thanks to all students and teachers who donated to the Pennies for Patients fundraiser, which goes to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Overdue Books: Kennedie A, Sterling, Ariana 2, Jacob, Iyanna, George, Patrick 3, Claudia, Thorn, Jadis, Olena, Traven, Chris, Abbie, Kaylee, Mackenzie, Sadie, Jonnie, Cayden L, Logan Mayhew, Cory, Emma M, Daniel, Mataya, Alivia, Kristeen, Jasmine, Makenzie, Jaiden, Mariah 2, Tyler