High School Daily Announcements
Monday, April 15, 2019
April 15, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Chicken Pot Pie, Ham & Cheese Bagel Melt, or Crispy Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Crinkle Cut Fries, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Order forms for T Shirts for the three time state champion Badger wrestling team are in the office for anyone interested. Orders must be placed with the Outback by May 1st.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in attending the Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar May 31-June 2, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- SWC Quiz bowl is today at Ainsworth at 10:30 am. Team will depart at 9:30 am.
- O’Neill track invite will be tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. and will combine High School and Middle School track. Departure at 6:30 am.
- ESU Quiz Bowl will be tomorrow at Ainsworth at 1:00 pm. Team will eat at 11:30 and depart at 11:45 am.
- Valentine Art Show will be Wednesday at 1:00 pm in the Multi purpose room.
- The National Guard will be here Wednesday during the lunch for those that want to see him.
- FFA Officer and Scholarship Interviews will be Thursday after school.
- The High School music concert will be next Tuesday at 7:00 pm in the Auditorium.
- Congratulations to the 2019 Prom King Jaydon Owen and Prom Queen Reganne Schrunk.
- Happy birthday to the following this week: Julia Mathews, Hayden Larabee, Izzy Salters, Cody Miller, Sean Springer, & Ben Butcher.