High School Daily Announcements
Friday, April 12, 2019
April 12, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza, Baked Fish & Cheese Sandwich, or Chicken Caesar Deli Wrap, Stir Fry Vegetable Medley, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom will be Saturday, April 13th. Doors to Prom banquet at Peppermill will open at 5:45 pm and close at 6:00 pm. The dance is from 9:00 till midnight in the gym. Doors for the dance will be open from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm. Crowning of Royalty will be between 7:30-8:00 pm in the Gym. The public is invited to attend the crowning and promenade.
- Any juniors available to decorate for prom can meet in the multi purpose room after school all of this week.
- Post Prom party will be after the dance Saturday until 3:30 am.at the Middle School gym. Doors will open for post prom at midnight and close at 1am. It’ll be over around 330 am. If you decide to leave, your parents will be notified and you will no longer be eligible for prizes. Please dress appropriately. Wear comfy clothes to have fun in. You will not be allowed to go home to get different clothes. Also if you haven’t paid yet, bring your $10 to the door. Everyone that comes will be guaranteed a prize!
- Juniors and Seniors will need to check your emails for the prom ballot and remember to vote before today at noon.
- If any out of town Prom dates are not going to be able to make it to prom please let Mrs Adams or Mrs Wrage know as soon as possible. Thank you.
- Prom servers be at Peppermill at 5:00 PM on Saturday. We will take your picture there then get started.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. You can pay at the door that night as well. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Results from the Hershey golf Invite that was Tuesday is as follows: The Badgers played well by placing 2nd out of 9 teams with an impressive 337. 6th place Dillion Muirhead shot an 82, 7th place Ryan O'Kief 83, Tying for 10th Jaydon Owen 84, Logan Cate 88, Grant Fischer 91
- Order forms for T Shirts for the three time state champion Badger wrestling team are in the office for anyone interested. Orders must be placed with the Outback by May 1st.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in attending the Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar May 31-June 2, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- SWC Quiz bowl for today will be Monday at Ainsworth at 10:30 am.
- Track scheduled for O’Neill Thursday has been moved to next Tuesday, April 16th at 9:30 a.m. and will combine High School and Middle School track.
- Wrestlers need to get their camp info back to Mr. Allison by the end of the week.
- Congratulations to the Badger SCHOLAR OF THE WEEK, Keifer Klabenes. Mrs. Kilmer says Keifer is truly deserving to be our Scholar of the Week. He worked hard on his application and was accepted to the Attorney General's Youth Conference in Lincoln on April 16. He will have the opportunity to debate current issues, hear from AGO Bureau Chiefs, expand his understanding of the legal process in Nebraska, and eat lunch at the Governor’s Residence. In addition, Keifer is a talented, hardworking, and kind student. He selects challenging classes and carries a high A in each of them.
- Congratulations to the BADGER OF THE WEEK, Jonah Perrett. Mr. Beebout says Jonah recently broke his personal record in the shot put by 2 feet. He again broke his new personal record by 2 feet this Saturday in Winner. Back to back weeks of personal records by 2 feet is impressive. Jonah's hard work is really paying off as he has also lowered his times in the 110 and 300 hurdles. It has been extremely enjoyable coaching him and his positive attitude towards track and field.