Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Main Navigation

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

 

Carbon Monoxide

Twenty- five states have statutes that require carbon monoxide (CO) detectors in certain residential buildings – Nebraska is not one of them. 

Carbon monoxide is a gas produced when fuels burn incompletely.  It has no color, taste or smell. The major causes of carbon monoxide poisoning include:

  • Using heating equipment that is in poor repair
  • Lack of ventilation in a car
  • Using a charcoal grill indoors
  • Using unvented space heaters

To read more on carbon Monoxide and what to watch for click here.

Carbon Monoxide

No comments have been added yet. Please add yours!